When it comes to septic service in Bethel, OH, you may feel unsure of what to expect and what you should be asking before they come to your home. Whether you have had a septic cleanup in the past or are new to the process, these key questions can help you understand what is included with your septic service and keep you from feeling uncertain about what you are paying for. Be sure to ask about:
- Dumping fees: Be sure you know what is included in your septic service in Bethel, OH, as dumping fees may be an additional charge you could incur from the business you hired. These fees are sometimes tacked on to the fee that a septic service advertises, so you need to be sure you know what you are paying for and what additional charges you are responsible for paying.
- Location fees: If you have a new property that you have obtained, you may not be certain where the septic tank is located. A septic service in Bethel, OH can find it for you, but there may be a charge to do so. Be honest with the septic service you are working with if you don’t know the location of your tank. They will be happy to assist you, but you should know that a fee may be added to your service for their time and efforts.
- Damage inspection: When you work with a septic service, you want them to do more than just clean your septic system. You want to ensure they also inspect it and can let you know if there any signs of damage to the system. Without this inspection, you will be left in the dark about your septic system and may not realize if repairs need to be made. Check with your septic service to see if they include an inspection for damage of your septic system.
- Overtime charges: If you have an emergency that requires afters-hours cleaning of your septic, or your septic takes an unusually long time to clean, you may be subject to overtime charges. It is good to know if your septic service in Bethel, OH charges for additional time at a location so you are aware of what you charges will be.
- Evaluation of system: Like an inspection of your septic, an evaluation of your system allows you to know the overall health of it. Having a septic service in Bethel, OH that provides you with an update of how your septic looks and whether you need to be thinking about replacement in the near future can be valuable information to you as a homeowner.
Asking the right questions of your septic service in Bethel, OH will allow you to avoid any surprises when your bill arrives. It can also help you select a company that offers more value with its septic services. Contact Gullett Sanitation Services Inc. for your septic cleanup. We offer repair and service for septic systems, and look forward to assisting you soon!